Gimpex group has made strategic investments in a low silica limestone operation in vietnam since 2007-8 through its subsidiaries. During the last decade our vietnamese subsidiary company has identified and procured mines having substantial reserves of low silica limestones. The quality of the mineral and the location of the mine are apt in relevant aspects – for it to be developed into a world class limestone mining operation.
- Limestone Lumps
- Limestone Burnt Lime
- Limestone Hydrated Lime
The group developed the mine extensively to support large scale production. We have gone ahead and installed a 1 MTPA crushing and screening plant at the mines to cater to specific size and quality requirements of various clients across the globe. The production at the mine has commenced and many customers in india and far east have shown interest in our product.
- As flux in steel making
- As sweetner raw material in cement plants
- Quicklime manufacturing
- As reagent for de-sulphurization in thermal plants - for fgd application
- Making limestone powder – for Various Applications
- Architecture stone for construction / sculpture
- As Aggregate for making roads
- Making of glass
- As a filler /white pigment in toothpaste, paper, plastics, paint, tiles.
- As supplement in livestock / poultry food.
For any trade related enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org